Stone Circle An arrow in the wall.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fig didn’t have much to say about anything, which earned an empathetic look from Towhee before she gently nudged him to start walking. The sooner they made it to his den, the sooner he could get some shuteye (and the sooner she could meet his surprise family).

I don’t live in Moonspear anymore, she told him as they shuffled along. Wondering if that might wake him up a bit, Towhee added, Don’t worry, it’s nothing bad. I just decided I’d rather move from place to place, visiting with family without worrying about leaving a pack in the lurch. It’s working pretty well so far.

And she was quite thrilled to add another destination to the list: this Kvarsheim place. Towhee mostly kept her eyes on her son’s face to catch anything he might say, though she spared a few glances around to take in the territory as they passed through it.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
An arrow in the wall. - by Towhee - August 21, 2023, 11:33 AM
RE: An arrow in the wall. - by Figment - August 22, 2023, 07:48 PM
RE: An arrow in the wall. - by Lemmikki - August 22, 2023, 07:51 PM
RE: An arrow in the wall. - by Inkeri - August 31, 2023, 05:58 AM
RE: An arrow in the wall. - by Towhee - August 23, 2023, 09:56 AM
RE: An arrow in the wall. - by Figment - September 07, 2023, 07:03 AM
RE: An arrow in the wall. - by Towhee - September 07, 2023, 08:13 AM
RE: An arrow in the wall. - by Figment - September 13, 2023, 07:49 AM
RE: An arrow in the wall. - by Towhee - September 13, 2023, 08:49 AM
RE: An arrow in the wall. - by Figment - September 15, 2023, 08:23 AM
RE: An arrow in the wall. - by Towhee - September 15, 2023, 09:29 AM