Wheeling Gull Isle nut butter bar
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee knew exactly what Phox meant and gave him a look that communicated her total empathy. There were so many of them spread out everywhere. She did her best to pinball between all of their homes these days but, of course, only a handful of them lived nearby. And although she made a valiant effort, truthfully she knew deep down that she was probably spreading herself too thin.

She remained silent in the background as Seal brought her grandfather up to speed, her orange eyes still hovering on her sibling’s face. The bad news didn’t seem to have a significant impact on him, so Towhee allowed herself a little sigh of relief. It was awful about Samani, of course, but for once, the tragedy didn’t hit as close to home.

I’m sure a gesture of goodwill will be greatly appreciated, Towhee said when Phox mentioned dropping by Moontide. I think I’m going to stop by the vale after this, catch up with Jackie, she shared, then glanced at Seal and smiled as she added, After I deliver this package safely back home, of course. But let’s not get ahead of ourselves. We have a whole island to explore and a family of ten to meet. Er, as soon as this water gets the hell out of our way…

Nine, she silently corrected herself. Despite all her optimistic remarks for Seal’s benefit, Towhee didn’t really believe for a second that Abel had magically reappeared. And little did she know the number had actually dropped even further in the few short weeks since her previous visit…
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
nut butter bar - by Phox - September 23, 2023, 01:38 PM
RE: nut butter bar - by Towhee - September 25, 2023, 12:15 PM
RE: nut butter bar - by Seal - September 25, 2023, 07:38 PM
RE: nut butter bar - by Phox - September 27, 2023, 09:09 PM
RE: nut butter bar - by Towhee - September 27, 2023, 09:34 PM
RE: nut butter bar - by Seal - October 01, 2023, 09:21 AM
RE: nut butter bar - by Phox - October 03, 2023, 08:31 PM
RE: nut butter bar - by Towhee - October 03, 2023, 08:52 PM
RE: nut butter bar - by Seal - October 05, 2023, 01:54 PM
RE: nut butter bar - by Phox - October 06, 2023, 04:11 PM
RE: nut butter bar - by Towhee - October 09, 2023, 08:50 AM