Ocean's Breath Plateau Hoist the colors.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,042 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She kind of expected Rodyn to tell her he was taking them with him. Her face visibly brightened when he said he would leave them in her care. Here was one way to prove herself useful to the pack, particularly its patriarch.

-“It would be my pleasure to sit on them,”- Towhee replied solemnly, making eyes at Rolayne when he peeked out from behind his father’s back. -“But seriously, they’ll be in good hands. I have lots of experience. Just ask my twelve hundred kids and grandkids.”-

Rolayne scampered her way again. Towhee thought it might be funny to leap in and grab the stick, effectively clotheslining the kid. Maybe she would save that stunt for a day when his dad wasn’t watching, though. Instead, she made a halfhearted swipe for his tail.

-“Who else is staying behind? I may need backup, if they’re a wild as you say…”- Towhee quipped.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Hoist the colors. - by Towhee - December 19, 2023, 12:38 PM
RE: Hoist the colors. - by Rodyn - December 27, 2023, 11:32 PM
RE: Hoist the colors. - by Rolayne - December 28, 2023, 02:57 PM
RE: Hoist the colors. - by Towhee - December 28, 2023, 04:02 PM
RE: Hoist the colors. - by Rodyn - December 31, 2023, 01:08 PM
RE: Hoist the colors. - by Rolayne - December 31, 2023, 03:43 PM
RE: Hoist the colors. - by Towhee - December 31, 2023, 07:33 PM
RE: Hoist the colors. - by Rodyn - January 01, 2024, 08:34 PM
RE: Hoist the colors. - by Rolayne - January 02, 2024, 12:13 PM
RE: Hoist the colors. - by Towhee - January 02, 2024, 09:24 PM
RE: Hoist the colors. - by Rodyn - January 03, 2024, 11:19 AM