Firefly Glen (M) Yes, and?
Sun Mote Copse
Rover
5,047 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her fiery gaze cut away, purportedly to scan for any approaching men. There were none. Towhee grumbled under her breath and reluctantly settled her attention on Ceridwen again. She felt a little bad for shouting at her a moment ago, though only a little.

She didn’t seem particularly perturbed, however. She prattled and Towhee couldn’t help but follow every word. She neither smiled nor laughed, at least until Dwin remarked about bear sex. Then she snorted. The first was followed by a second at the subsequent question.

Hormones are a hell of a drug, she drawled sardonically. It’s a fucking joke, though, and the joke’s on me. I guess nobody wants to bang an old lady who yells at clouds.

She wasn’t going to let that depress her. She wasn’t. Towhee let out another grumbling noise, scuffing a paw against the brittle, wintry grass.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
(M) Yes, and? - by Towhee - February 04, 2024, 05:14 PM
RE: (M) Yes, and? - by Ceridwen - February 05, 2024, 02:30 PM
RE: (M) Yes, and? - by Towhee - February 05, 2024, 03:25 PM
RE: (M) Yes, and? - by Ceridwen - February 07, 2024, 03:58 PM
RE: (M) Yes, and? - by Towhee - February 07, 2024, 06:17 PM
RE: (M) Yes, and? - by Ceridwen - February 10, 2024, 03:26 PM
RE: (M) Yes, and? - by Towhee - February 11, 2024, 04:52 PM
RE: (M) Yes, and? - by Ceridwen - February 25, 2024, 04:03 PM