Verdigris Ravine Three snakes are beginning to nest in your voicebox.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,035 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
His choice of words prompted a sharp inhale from Towhee. She didn’t want to think of it that way. Whatever had come out of her body hadn’t looked anything like a child. It hadn’t been like Blackbird and Butterfly at all. Those names still brought a small ache to her chest, even now.

Evidently the green mixture would help her recover. Towhee threw him a grateful look and a nod of understanding. Infections could be deadly and this one had been pretty gnarly. She thought she was out of the woods now but she had a significant recovery ahead of her.

Good advice, doc, she said. I’ll make sure to follow it. Gonna rest now, as a matter of fact, she announced wearily, tacking on a final, Thanks, before she sprawled again, closing her eyes against the desert sun.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Three snakes are beginning to nest in your voicebox. - by Towhee - March 31, 2024, 12:58 PM