Sun Mote Copse rancho mirage
Sun Mote Copse
Rover
5,047 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Skipjack disappeared into the hideout. She could still see his shadowy figure, bumbling around inside. She laughed at the sight, then straightened to peer around Seal’s Nook. There was nobody else nearby, nothing to disturb them, though she did note the sky darkening ominously.

Hey, it might be a good place to hang out when it’s rain— Towhee mused aloud, head snapping to face front when Skipjack emerged and tossed something at her feet. That’s a pine cone, she told him. Well, part of one. They grow on pine trees. You can sort of smell that scent on it still.

That suddenly gave her an idea. Although the hollow would make a good respite from a rainstorm, Towhee couldn’t fit inside with him, nor did she feel comfortable leaving him here alone at his age. So they ought to head back to The Taigh ahead of the cloudburst.

It looks like it’s going to rain soon, kiddo, so we need to get head back to The Taigh, she informed him, then headed off any protests by saying, I have a nifty idea! I’m going to head that way and I want you to count as high as you can before following me. Then use your nose to follow my trail back to the cottage.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
rancho mirage - by Skipjack - May 01, 2024, 07:37 PM
RE: rancho mirage - by Towhee - May 06, 2024, 08:48 AM
RE: rancho mirage - by Skipjack - May 06, 2024, 08:52 AM
RE: rancho mirage - by Towhee - May 06, 2024, 08:56 AM
RE: rancho mirage - by Skipjack - May 06, 2024, 09:03 AM
RE: rancho mirage - by Towhee - May 06, 2024, 09:08 AM
RE: rancho mirage - by Skipjack - May 06, 2024, 09:13 AM
RE: rancho mirage - by Towhee - May 06, 2024, 09:20 AM
RE: rancho mirage - by Skipjack - May 06, 2024, 09:37 AM
RE: rancho mirage - by Towhee - May 06, 2024, 09:43 AM
RE: rancho mirage - by Skipjack - May 06, 2024, 09:50 AM