Sun Mote Copse keep the heid
Sun Mote Copse
Rover
5,047 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When Njord said there was one more thing he wanted to discuss, Towhee tore her gaze from the bairns to focus on him. She jolted slightly at the mention of her own name, though he was talking about Jr. She resisted the urge to look at her doppelganger, lest she miss the announcement regarding her junior’s promotion.

Finally, she looked at Jr with a grin. She threw a playful elbow her daughter’s way, then stood up to rest a paw on her shoulder, gently shaking it. Towhee’s lookalike had a lot to learn, though she couldn’t have found a better place to do it, really. Her mother was proud of her ambition and happy to see it was getting the humble recognition it deserved.

-Well done,- she signed, reigning in the impulse to throw in any banter aside from, -I’ll see you on patrol later, maybe bearing congratulatory gifts of meat.-

The meeting began to break up shortly after that. In fact, Fennec had already gone. And somehow the bairns had already vanished too. Towhee squinted, wondering how the pack’s two blind members appeared to be its most adept ninjas. She shrugged to herself and sidled away to patrol.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
keep the heid - by Njord - April 27, 2024, 07:47 AM
RE: keep the heid - by Fennec - April 27, 2024, 09:33 AM
RE: keep the heid - by Meerkat - April 28, 2024, 01:20 PM
RE: keep the heid - by Towhee - April 28, 2024, 01:56 PM
RE: keep the heid - by Towhee Jr - May 01, 2024, 02:29 AM
RE: keep the heid - by Otter - May 01, 2024, 02:16 PM
RE: keep the heid - by Njord - May 08, 2024, 07:56 AM
RE: keep the heid - by Meerkat - May 08, 2024, 09:02 AM
RE: keep the heid - by Towhee - May 08, 2024, 10:55 AM
RE: keep the heid - by Njord - May 23, 2024, 01:24 PM
RE: keep the heid - by Fennec - May 24, 2024, 10:54 AM