Sun Mote Copse Gunfinger (salute).
Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
5,129 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee cringed a little when Otter glanced her way only to lose her footing. Her forepaws slipped harmlessly into the shallows. Letting out a little breath of relief, the elder Redhawk padded nearer, the child’s words immediately making her forget her momentary concern.

Nana? Miss me with that nickname, she quipped, wondering where it had come from. If you don’t want to call me grandma, just call me Towhee, she added, reaching to clap a paw affectionately on Otter’s shoulder, and add Sr, if you want to differentiate me from my body double.

She slipped her paw back to the ground, looking around for a good spot to take a seat. Towhee lowered herself with a grunt, then caught her granddaughter’s eye again. It probably made sense for her to go with her parents and litter mate. Njord and Meerkat probably wanted that. But Towhee thought it was important to give the girl autonomy.

So, what’re your thoughts about your parents’ upcoming trip?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Gunfinger (salute). - by Towhee - July 22, 2024, 10:44 AM
RE: Gunfinger (salute). - by Otter - July 23, 2024, 02:07 PM
RE: Gunfinger (salute). - by Towhee - July 24, 2024, 08:39 AM
RE: Gunfinger (salute). - by Otter - July 24, 2024, 03:35 PM
RE: Gunfinger (salute). - by Towhee - July 25, 2024, 10:10 AM
RE: Gunfinger (salute). - by Otter - July 29, 2024, 08:03 PM
RE: Gunfinger (salute). - by Towhee - August 01, 2024, 12:32 PM