Alpine Lake alligator
Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
5,128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It’s my pleasure! I saw that Iope has a thread with Seal set after this, so I’ll try not to bonk your continuity. :)

The wolf lifted her head from the water, then paddled closer to the shore. She looked a bit less menacing now, though Towhee still gently pushed her grandson back from the bank. He whispered a question she didn’t catch at all, though his cooperation didn’t hinge on an answer. His trust in his grandmother showed when he quickly put a dozen yards between himself and the water.

Towhee made a sound of approval, though she remained standing about a yard back from the lake’s edge, eyes still riveted on the stranger. Her lips opened and Towhee caught the exclamation, which earned a blink. Her stiffness relaxed ever so slightly as she withdrew a little further, now to give the woman room to exit the water.

You look more like a gator than a hog, the Redhawk quipped in reply, shooting Skipjack a glance to make sure he was still a safe distance away.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
alligator - by Iope - August 18, 2024, 05:51 PM
RE: alligator - by Towhee - August 23, 2024, 11:44 AM
RE: alligator - by Iope - August 23, 2024, 12:56 PM
RE: alligator - by Towhee - August 23, 2024, 01:27 PM
RE: alligator - by Iope - August 26, 2024, 09:31 AM
RE: alligator - by Towhee - August 26, 2024, 09:39 AM
RE: alligator - by Iope - August 27, 2024, 11:37 AM
RE: alligator - by Towhee - August 27, 2024, 01:09 PM
RE: alligator - by Iope - August 30, 2024, 11:02 AM
RE: alligator - by Towhee - September 02, 2024, 06:56 PM
RE: alligator - by Iope - September 07, 2024, 12:55 PM