Sun Mote Copse smashed
Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
5,163 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
This feels like a natural place to wrap, iffin’ you’re so inclined. :)

The instant Treepie requested snacks, Towhee dug up a couple of chunks of sun-dried elk meat. She placed them in front of the little girl, who took a tentative bite before more properly indulging. It pleased her that the youngster’s appetite had returned so quickly, as an empty stomach was the likely culprit.

-There’s plenty more where that came from,- Towhee signed, adding, -I think that word means ‘cottage.’ Since it’s so large, the idea is that the whole pack lives here together. At least, that’s what Meerkat and Njord envisioned when they founded this place. Would you like to hear that story, about how they raised this village?-

The cramps were a little more bearable now that she was in the comfort of her own home. Hopefully focusing on the story might distract her otherwise. Towhee breathed through yet another spasm that felt uncannily similar to a contraction, albeit further back in the plumbing, so to speak.

Wait. Could this…? No. No fucking way. It can’t be, her inner voice argued with itself. Look, I don’t know what this is but I know what it isn’t: labor, Towhee vehemently refused to entertain the thought. S-T-F-U, she inwardly signed at herself, becoming fast friends with denial.

-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

Please consider the following preferences when writing with me:
• I welcome casual power-play to optimize continuity and flow. Don't miss your chance to infer my character burped, sneezed, etc.
• I love referential tags, so please use them liberally. If you start a thread and tag me for participation, please allow 24-48 hours before proceeding without me. I will do the same for my tagged partners.
• Do not skip me without prior consent. I will also obtain express permission before skipping anyone else. If you want to skip or be skipped, please communicate that clearly beforehand so nobody's left behind or hanging.
• I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for a month. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested! Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply.
Messages In This Thread
smashed - by Sialuk - August 29, 2024, 03:01 PM
RE: smashed - by Killdeer - August 29, 2024, 03:17 PM
RE: smashed - by Towhee - August 29, 2024, 03:20 PM
RE: smashed - by Treepie - August 30, 2024, 11:08 AM
RE: smashed - by Sialuk - September 04, 2024, 07:53 PM
RE: smashed - by Treepie - September 05, 2024, 12:34 PM
RE: smashed - by Towhee - September 05, 2024, 12:54 PM
RE: smashed - by Sialuk - September 11, 2024, 08:24 PM
RE: smashed - by Treepie - September 12, 2024, 07:11 PM
RE: smashed - by Towhee - September 12, 2024, 07:16 PM
RE: smashed - by Sialuk - October 04, 2024, 02:14 PM