Shadewood So many thoughts going through my brain
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,160 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
minori seemed to disagree with the duck's pronouncement, and kukutux feared it was not clear what she meant. gentle or not, the place of a man had never been within the birthing den. but she would not speak on it again, enjoying her time in the warrior's company. "we have just met, but i do not mind being with you also," came her shy offer. 

"do you want sons or daughters?" kukutux inquired then, girlishly curious. she would not be able to give a husband children until winter had come and gone again, and while she had attended births since childhood, the true gravity of the experience was still veiled to her.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - March 08, 2019, 08:23 AM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - March 14, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - March 22, 2019, 03:44 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - March 24, 2019, 07:51 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Kukutux - March 25, 2019, 08:33 AM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - April 16, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - April 20, 2019, 09:58 AM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - April 27, 2019, 08:07 PM