Ouroboros Spine If you were a Transformer… you’d be Optimus Fine.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,180 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
her own shoulders bristled in response to his own. "you speak as if i had the strength to make a path for you," kukutux rejoined, tempering her tone. her greenjade eyes remained firm however, watchful. he was older than she but spoke informally, and with the air of a much younger wolf. where was the kingdom he should have built for himself by now?

"i do not. if you bring meat, if you stay, then i will come to know you. if you do not, that is your choice. i do not make such a way on your behalf. nor do i want to do this thing," the duck added. he had stopped, he still spoke. these were good things. kututux made no demand of men. "more hunters build a village. but they only build if they are welcomed to remain in one place. i welcome you."

her voice begin to thaw. kukutux loathed the admission, but it was necessary. a limping step forward. "if you stay, you chose to stay, and you cannot say i forced you to be here." 

or that i begged.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you were a Transformer… you’d be Optimus Fine. - by Kukutux - February 21, 2021, 12:50 PM