Alpha*
3,191 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
Private 
she had not forgotten her raindrop;

nor what she thought the best action might be. the morning after adrastus had set out, she stared at the sheared edge of the mountain which was once spear. she had laid its name to rest as well. moonglow churned with barely controlled rage.

but this was a time of hunters. she would not interfere. that did not mean she would not spectate. her words must too find the ears of the shadowhunter. in guilt and in relief to see @Sialuk did she drift into the young one's presence. "pukak." her voice was heavy. "i have honored raimo as sivullik and now he divides the hunters." she could not call it a mistake; was unable.

"adrastus seeks to become firsthunter in raimo's place. it was the ice-stone who told me of ... the things that have been said." a blink. "you have never trusted him. you have been wiser than me in this. i told the snowhunter i could not decide. i told him he must seek wisdom from this world. and so he has gone off, perhaps to speak to spirits in the mountains. he says he will return to be first among hunters."

a wry cluck. "when he comes down, will you recognize him as first? has he earned your respect?" for she would test adrastus, again, let sialuk test him. never again would she be a fool.

"i go soon to speak words that the shadow must hear."
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
sunagnitchuk ⇛ - by Kukutux - March 17, 2021, 02:04 PM
RE: sunagnitchuk ⇛ - by Sialuk - March 17, 2021, 09:21 PM
RE: sunagnitchuk ⇛ - by Kukutux - March 20, 2021, 08:10 PM
RE: sunagnitchuk ⇛ - by Sialuk - March 23, 2021, 08:09 PM
RE: sunagnitchuk ⇛ - by Kukutux - March 25, 2021, 12:07 AM
RE: sunagnitchuk ⇛ - by Sialuk - April 21, 2021, 07:43 AM
RE: sunagnitchuk ⇛ - by Kukutux - April 23, 2021, 08:45 PM
RE: sunagnitchuk ⇛ - by Sialuk - May 12, 2021, 08:18 PM