Ouroboros Spine take me back to a happy place
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,180 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
kukutux felt as though she might blanch a bit as keyni began to spoke. it swiftly became clear that this would be a meeting her nuak had not expected. vallkyrie, here now, and lane, each given a gentle glance. it humbled the duck that her land should be chosen for this meeting; it meant to her that she had made a place of peace.

it had not been her place to call them for this reason; the moon had welcomed them all and her wolves had followed suit. antares' leadership had remained unquestioned by kukutux. it was to the dark ostrega hunter that keyni now looked, unwilling to choose her mind without hearing his words.

like sivullik, the duck had nothing to add. she only settled her haunches against the earth rather than remained standing, a silent reflection of her intent to dispel any tension. each of these wolves had come into her eye for a purpose. each one would choose their own path. she  inclined her head toward antares, waiting to hear him, but did not stare, as she knew the pressure of these many eyes would be more than enough without her own added.

it had not surprised kukutux that bronco had left. he was a diligent young hunter and one loyal, but he was too young to remain unsettled. it was the way of men his age to seek their own paths, but she had favoured antares in this, to lose so much and then bronco as well.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
take me back to a happy place - by Keyni - April 07, 2021, 08:12 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Adrastus - April 07, 2021, 08:25 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Kukutux - April 08, 2021, 12:50 AM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Lane - April 10, 2021, 02:19 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Antares - April 11, 2021, 11:26 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Keyni - April 12, 2021, 10:52 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Vallkyrie - April 16, 2021, 04:01 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Adrastus - April 17, 2021, 07:47 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Kukutux - April 18, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Antares - April 19, 2021, 01:22 AM