Firestone Hot Springs You eat us up
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,191 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
"i do not know the name of ursus." kukutux pulled away smoothly, not bothering to lift the skin from where she had dropped it upon the ground.

she was at once intrinsically protective of the lives she surely carried, and now she faced alduin, warning his sense of familiarity with a level look of her own eyes.

something was very wrong with the boy that she had saved. what kept calm in the woman's heart was her awareness that moonglow was within range of her voice, wolves ready to show how the village had earned its reputation.

perhaps the maternal nature that kukutux always carried showed itself now. "you are hurt where i cannot see, i think, alduin. where is your father?" she knew it had been another to come for the boy, but she knew also the name of the man to whose hearth he had been born.

alduin no longer belonged to moonglow. his voice shown with the threat he had not meant to make, and his hard body promised violence of some sort. she had not cared for his demand. she saved him once. she owed him nothing now.

kukutux was watchful, meaning to keep a gap of distance between herself and the anxious, growling child.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
You eat us up - by Alduin - January 21, 2022, 02:50 PM
RE: You eat us up - by Kukutux - January 21, 2022, 04:01 PM
RE: You eat us up - by Alduin - January 21, 2022, 04:48 PM
RE: You eat us up - by Kukutux - January 21, 2022, 05:44 PM
RE: You eat us up - by Alduin - January 21, 2022, 06:58 PM
RE: You eat us up - by Kukutux - January 21, 2022, 07:06 PM
RE: You eat us up - by Alduin - January 26, 2022, 08:13 PM
RE: You eat us up - by Kukutux - January 29, 2022, 07:27 PM
RE: You eat us up - by Alduin - January 29, 2022, 08:56 PM
RE: You eat us up - by Kukutux - January 30, 2022, 08:57 AM