Moonglow
Alpha*
3,193 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: uhhh suggestiveness

and kukutux did not think this dream was to share.

only to know. only to walk.

when aiolos called to her, she came with her good fox wrap. sakhmet's scent was warm upon her, and her eyes glowed with an inner light.

quietly she listened, her gaze attentive. 

and when sun man had stopped his speaking, kukutux looked at him with great love. "uiga. once you said to me that you would not do this, that your body loves only mine. i say to you now that it is not a wrong thing to lie with another wife."

but there she would leave it. "sakhmet says she does not know if she has the wish to be mother again. it is the sun and moon which decide that for women." if her fire-sister chose this, then she would come to aiolos when that time arrived.

he needed only to decide for himself if he would send her away or hold her as true mate.

a blush climbed her cheeks. "perhaps she will only want satisfaction. a co-wife can also give this." she hardly dared to look at her husband, wondering if shock would cross his handsome red features.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
what the spirits shown - by Aiolos - January 04, 2023, 10:46 PM
RE: what the spirits shown - by Kukutux - January 04, 2023, 11:01 PM
RE: what the spirits shown - by Aiolos - January 04, 2023, 11:27 PM
RE: what the spirits shown - by Kukutux - January 05, 2023, 12:43 PM
RE: what the spirits shown - by Aiolos - January 26, 2023, 10:49 PM