Ouroboros Spine what the spirits shown
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,191 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
kukutux lowered herself in the way of a penitent wife. she looked toward the ground. "yes, uiga."

and yet she was secretly delighted by this and perhaps roused in a way. so very rarely did he raise his voice against hers, it was always a surprising thing.

"you are the reason for my happiness. how could you be the reason for my unhappiness? if sakhmet comes to our hearth and then finds her own way, i will only have joy for her. i do want a co-wife, yes, my sun man. but even a short while is good for my spirit."

she too, was swiftly red; she nodded girlishly. "yes. that way i can soothe her of this time and she does not have to choose to be anaa." aiolos with moonwoman, she with the fire-starter, which was how she had come to think of sakhmet.

it was all very much at once! "she does not want her time to come without her husband," she said more solemnly. "i told her that kigipigak has returned in those moments before. but if he does not, aiolos, he will not. i asked her to come to the sea with us."

she looked at her husband with wisdom. "mother sedna has said that sun man and moonwoman must go to the sea, that the new children should be created beside the long salt. she has promised power to moonglow," kukutux breathed, eyes worshipful, lips half-parted.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
what the spirits shown - by Aiolos - January 04, 2023, 10:46 PM
RE: what the spirits shown - by Kukutux - January 04, 2023, 11:01 PM
RE: what the spirits shown - by Aiolos - January 04, 2023, 11:27 PM
RE: what the spirits shown - by Kukutux - January 05, 2023, 12:43 PM
RE: what the spirits shown - by Aiolos - January 26, 2023, 10:49 PM