Ouroboros Spine and now i can consider there is no distance
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,191 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
"you are," kukutux gleamed in smile, wending slender arms around her fire-starter, lost only in their touches for a moment.

"and i think the same in myself," came an answering whisper, the word of mothers aware they have conceived again but still unwilling to share it so soon, guarding the secret which unfurls and grows in the protection of guardian bones.

aiolos! he would be taataa again, and this time twice!

"bear them with me here, in our ulaq."

it was large enough for the three of them and many children besides; six had already been raised to laugh and tumble in the sunny clearing just outside, surrounded by curing hides and drying meat, herbs curling in the sunlight, the work of young women and the hunting of young men moving to and fro on the paths just below the little slope.

it could be so again.
Messages In This Thread
and now i can consider there is no distance - by Sakhmet - January 31, 2023, 12:00 PM
RE: and now i can consider there is no distance - by Kukutux - January 31, 2023, 12:57 PM
RE: and now i can consider there is no distance - by Sakhmet - February 12, 2023, 10:02 AM
RE: and now i can consider there is no distance - by Kukutux - February 12, 2023, 08:05 PM
RE: and now i can consider there is no distance - by Sakhmet - February 13, 2023, 01:24 PM
RE: and now i can consider there is no distance - by Kukutux - February 13, 2023, 05:20 PM
RE: and now i can consider there is no distance - by Sakhmet - February 19, 2023, 02:10 PM