Ouroboros Spine and now i can consider there is no distance
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,191 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
there was something softer between them, between a woman and her wife that was different from sun man's embrace.

both beautiful.

and both her own now.

"spend them with me. first, sialuk builds her home on the mountain. we will make furs and meat to bring them as they settle, my daughter and the ones she gathers."

"second, i have heard shikoba call to inutsuk. we must organize hunting while we are still able, innak."

how good it was to make ready a future with sakhmet!
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
and now i can consider there is no distance - by Sakhmet - January 31, 2023, 12:00 PM
RE: and now i can consider there is no distance - by Kukutux - January 31, 2023, 03:21 PM
RE: and now i can consider there is no distance - by Sakhmet - February 12, 2023, 10:02 AM
RE: and now i can consider there is no distance - by Kukutux - February 12, 2023, 08:05 PM
RE: and now i can consider there is no distance - by Sakhmet - February 13, 2023, 01:24 PM
RE: and now i can consider there is no distance - by Kukutux - February 13, 2023, 05:20 PM
RE: and now i can consider there is no distance - by Sakhmet - February 19, 2023, 02:10 PM