Alpha*
3,160 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
by the grove she means aumauttak grove right? ;; <3

you are my sister.

she held the ailing hand; she kept her eyes from spilling their rivers of desperation to keep shikoba here.

"tell me all of this that you know. after ajei has done it, then @Galana will make the same path, and @Nasamiituuq. the young women of village moonglow will remember your name when they run the trail of the sun, anikatiga."

now the springjade vision did blur; she breathed in and pushed away the sobbing that wished to be given voice.

let the spirits of this star-woman dance among their own, guide the children of the villages. let her songs and her prayers be wound together into the singing of moonglow to the dancing lights. it must be done. it would be done.

"you will lay in the grove with what you have known, with your children. and we will sing you all to the dancing lights."

a catching pain in her side now; to have the name fade, to have the name of star-hunter go from the mouths of moonglow; no; no. no. she must remove this taboo from her people.

and something cried out within her, to think of

samani.

"tell me when to call ajei to your side. i will go and bring her myself, shikoba."
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
you are the moon - by Shikoba - March 24, 2024, 07:26 PM
RE: you are the moon - by Kukutux - March 26, 2024, 09:11 PM
RE: you are the moon - by Shikoba - April 07, 2024, 11:40 PM
RE: you are the moon - by Kukutux - April 14, 2024, 01:34 PM
RE: you are the moon - by Shikoba - May 05, 2024, 11:04 PM