Redhawk Caldera Any chapped-ass monkey with a keyboard can poop out a beginning.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,966 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Towhee sneezed herself awake. She sprawled there like a turtle on its back, then slowly flopped over onto her tummy. She lifted her head, sniffing the air, her tiny tail wiggling behind her. With a whimper, she began scooting across the den floor in search of sustenance. En route, she voided both her bladder and her bowels, leaving a trail of slime behind her like some deformed and overgrown snail.

Her little button nose bumped into something that felt like a good ole nipple. She latched on and began to suck vigorously, unaware that it was actually a...
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
112 Posts
Ooc — Kim
...tail, belonging to her sister Orca.

The smell of Towhee's pee and poop reached Orca's nose at the same time as Towhee's little gums chomped down on her rear appendage. She wrinkled up her little face; her nose provided her with the most information about her world, since her eyes and ears weren't yet open, and she was quickly discerning pleasant odors from unpleasant ones. This one? It stunk.

But she quickly forgot the stench as she became more concerned with freeing her tail from her sister's mouth-trap. She tried to twist towards Towhee, tiny paws flailing helplessly and failing to reach their target. So she wiggled her bum, faster and faster, until she gave a little fart of her own and froze in place as she was surrounded by a stinky cloud once more.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,966 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
This was the longest nipple she'd ever suckled. It didn't yield any milk either. Towhee grunted, then opened her mouth to voice a complaint. She got a mouthful of Orca farts for her trouble. She made a strange coughing noise but before she could choke to death on the fumes, she was suddenly airborne. She grunted again, then peeped softly when she was pinned to the floor and hastily washed.

Bath time ended quickly and whoever had picked her up now placed her right back beside Orca. The gas cloud had dissipated by now, though that didn't stop Towhee from getting her mindless vengeance: she opened her gummy mouth and glommed onto her sister's snout.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
112 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Orca began to cry, whimpering loudly as she was enveloped by the smell of her own poot. Towhee suddenly vanished, though only briefly; a few seconds later, her sister was back, and Orca received a lick on the head from the adult to soothe her. She quieted and made a sound resembling a gentle purr as her happiness meter refilled.

Her contentment was short-lived, however, as Towhee promptly tried to fit Orca's entire muzzle in her mouth. Rather than try to get away, Orca parted her lips and stuck out her tongue -- effectively licking her sister's gums in what was perhaps the weirdest kiss of all time.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,966 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee jerked when Orca licked the inside of her mouth, her sister's tongue horribly ticklish against her gums and the sensitive roof of her mouth. She moved backward, effectively spitting out the other pup's muzzle, frantically licking to get rid of the queer sensations.

She settled down a few moments later, then set into motion again. She wriggled blindly in whatever random direction she was facing, still in search of an actual nipple. One of the adults must have recognized her questing behavior and she was pushed until her face mashed gently into something soft. Towhee almost immediately latched onto the nub of flesh prodding her between the eyes.

Seconds later, she felt something soft and wriggly set down on either side of her. Towhee grunted and suckled all the harder, feeling possessive of her teat. Her jerky little forelimbs stretched out to knead at Raven's belly, ready to swat at anyone who infringed on her meal.

112 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Orca would have continued exploring the recesses of her sister's mouth had Towhee not reeled backwards. The abrupt movement set the black and white pup off balance, and she tipped back onto her haunches, forepaws held midair for a split second before she toppled over. She lay there for a long moment, legs working like an upturned turtle's, until she was lifted by an adult and placed next to Towhee once more.

Happy to be reunited with her sister, Orca squealed and promptly burrowed in alongside her. She recognized that they were at the feeding station, but rather than take possession of her own teat, she pushed her snout right next to Towhee's and tried to get a sip from hers.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,966 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When Orca infringed on her space, Towhee was ready for her. She grunted, tightening her grip on the teat in question even as she flailed both of her forelimbs in her sister's general direction. While she did manage to shove her little paws in her sibling's mug, she wound up punching herself in the face as well. She was so surprised that she abruptly let go, leaving the food source momentarily unguarded and free for the taking.

112 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Orca winced against the batting of Towhee's paws, but even the repeated thwacks to her white cheeks couldn't deter her. As soon as Towhee shifted away (after hitting herself in the face, but Orca obviously hadn't seen that), Orca moved in towards the now-unclaimed teat. She closed her mouth around it and began to suck greedily.

She wasn't even that hungry, but there was some innate part of her that told her that stealing her sister's stuff was fun.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,966 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When Towhee gathered her wits and discovered that her teat had disappeared into her sister's mouth, she opened her mouth in an unearthly wail. One of the adults—most likely Raven herself—quickly plucked her off the floor and set her in front of another fleshy, milk-yielding nub. But Towhee didn't want that one; she wanted hers. Flailing and squirming on stumpy limbs, she continued to squall even as she torpedoed down the line of pups, crawling over them as she used her nose to seek out her teat and the thief who had taken it from her.

When she tumbled over @Oriole's back and sprawled back beside Orca, Towhee wasted no time. Although her head wobbled like a drunk's, she aimed her muzzle right at the other little girl's, whimpering angrily as she attempted to dislodge her.

112 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Orca suckled contentedly and without a care in the world. In fact, within two seconds she had forgotten that this particular meal had been stolen from her sister. She was blissfully unaware until Towhee came barreling towards her as fast as her short, stumpy little body could carry her. The impact was enough to knock Orca off balance, and the rotund puppy rolled onto her back with paws flailing in the air.

She wailed -- the sound almost identical to the one Towhee had made only a moment before -- but when she was righted by an adult and redirected to a different nipple, she didn't have the same protest as her sister. She grunted happily and squeezed her chubby little body in alongside her siblings, the past minute or so of turmoil erased from her young mind.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,966 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee didn't stop to savor her victory. She immediately latched onto the freed nipple. Now that—the warm, rich and tasty milk—she could savor. She suckled greedily, growling every few seconds to warn away anyone else who might think of messing with her teat. She looked a little rabid for it, what with a foam of white bubbles frothing at the corners of her tiny mouth, but Towhee hardly noticed.

Having emptied the tank and refilled it, there was only one thing to do now. Ignoring the slight jostling of her siblings—and absolutely refusing to let go of the pink nub in her mouth—Towhee happily gave herself over to yet another milk-drunk nap.

112 Posts
Ooc — Kim
The competition didn't end there -- Orca nursed just as greedily and happily as Towhee, her senses dulling pleasantly as her belly filled with warm milk. At almost the exact moment that Towhee drifted off to sleep, Orca did the same. Eventually, her body stilled and with an overexaggerated sigh, she passed out in record time, as though she had been racing her sister to dreamland.