Shadewood qairulik ☄
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,203 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
wreathing into her memory came the grinning face of her playful sister. more forward, more brazen, more talented, she had been all kukutux had wished she herself could have been. and yet there had not been animosity between them. both had been loved by their mother and father, both had been taught the trader's tongue. 

her sister would have been married, had she not rejected the first three suitors who came for her. 'i am not a fur to be traded,' she had told their father proudly. 'the one who wants me for more than your name will be the one i have.'

kukutux was not surprised to find that her face had grown wet with tears, but had no more than a scant handful of seconds to consider the salt upon her face before another wolf approached. his voice was kind; the breeze carried to the girl the scent of the fish he carried. she rose, dipping her muzzle in greeting. 

cry is my husband, the young duck wished to say, but instead occupied herself preparing a meal of dried fish for the visitor. a large leaf with its burden was carried to the man and laid at his feet; she backed several steps and settled herself again. "if you like, i shall call for him," kukutux murmured, lowering her eyes and waiting for his answer before she summoned the dark shaman.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
qairulik ☄ - by Kukutux - January 31, 2019, 02:23 PM
RE: qairulik ☄ - by Epic - February 01, 2019, 06:53 AM
RE: qairulik ☄ - by Kukutux - February 02, 2019, 02:03 PM
RE: qairulik ☄ - by Epic - February 04, 2019, 10:06 AM
RE: qairulik ☄ - by Kukutux - February 07, 2019, 01:50 PM
RE: qairulik ☄ - by Epic - February 09, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: qairulik ☄ - by Kukutux - February 17, 2019, 04:35 PM
RE: qairulik ☄ - by Epic - February 24, 2019, 01:45 PM
RE: qairulik ☄ - by Kukutux - February 24, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: qairulik ☄ - by Epic - March 03, 2019, 09:21 AM