Shadewood So many thoughts going through my brain
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,160 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
minori. committing the name to memory, kukutux fell into step with the taller woman. "yes," came her gentle answer, accompanied by a small smile to hopefully soothe the soon-mother. "when the pains begin, it is good to walk, until you cannot. this helps the babies to move through your body so they can be born."

the girl hesitated, wondering if she should speak upon the taboos of birth. supposing one would not hurt, and though she began tentatively, kukutux' voice grew in confidence. "only women should be near. even your husband should not be close. the spirits of women are softer, and will welcome the pups more easily."
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - March 08, 2019, 08:23 AM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - March 14, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - March 22, 2019, 03:44 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Kukutux - March 23, 2019, 08:33 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - March 24, 2019, 07:51 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - April 16, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - April 20, 2019, 09:58 AM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - April 27, 2019, 08:07 PM