Sun Mote Copse Take me home, country roads.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,970 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
She stood in the center of the copse, nose tipped into the air, sifting through everybody's scents. It was kind of like rolling a dice. She chose one at random and began to track it through the territory. Towhee looked forward to catching up with her young charge, asking how she and Sundance were feeling now that they'd lived in the copse for nearly a month.

But her primary reason for seeking out the girl right now was to begin another training session. She'd met with Sugar, then Wraen, and now it was @Dorea's turn.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
46 Posts
Ooc — hund
Away
She probably should have been paying more attention, head crammed into a big hollowed out log. She had to wonder if she might find something slumbering in there. It wouldn't hurt to help contribute to caches more with all the snow and cold.

Except she would wiggle out, hitting her head a bit on the roof of the hollow log. Not painful but certainly a clumsy show. A view blinks before she stumbled back and caught sight of a familiar face. There her tail would begin a joyful, fast paced sway. Towhee!
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,970 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When she saw Dorea's rump sticking out of a log, Towhee grinned. She immediately fell into a crouch and began creeping up behind the youngster. She didn't hear the muffled thump!, though she went very still when Dorea backpedaled and pivoted. She was spotted!

Although she'd lost the element of surprise, Towhee hoped she could still catch the pup off guard. With a playful bark, she sprang up from her crouch, forelegs outstretched as if to sling them around Dorea's neck.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)