Moonspear we just sell different parts of ourselves
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,180 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
a blink. she looked ahead, and thought of the way that blood had flown from the body of her once-sister.

had she wished a bond with aiolos so much that a curse had been brought down upon the soft soul that now walked the dancing lights? had taken with the dark and silent warrioress? she remembered jesting gently with jarilo of it, speaking of such things with kigipigak — perhaps she had named herself atsak before the spirits had judged her ready.

and then wintersbane speaking of grandfather bear again, and kukutux paused to glance up the high hillock of his shoulder into a visage she had only known as elfbound. but the bear soul had come to him before, and silently she marvelled at this. it was the sign of a strong warrior, and for an agonizing moment she dared hope that perhaps the great and terrible wound in the side of firefly and moonspear might be healed.

"i think that i will ask for you in the names that i know," she told him slowly, thinking of the few here and there. and all around her, death, and the cloying cling of sorrow to each step. she must give her mind focus, place her attention upon the potential of new life rather than the crimson stains. "tell me what you wish in a wife."
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - January 16, 2021, 10:02 AM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - January 16, 2021, 10:58 AM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - January 16, 2021, 11:37 AM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - January 16, 2021, 12:11 PM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - January 16, 2021, 03:13 PM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - January 18, 2021, 02:43 PM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - January 19, 2021, 09:35 PM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - January 25, 2021, 03:10 PM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - February 03, 2021, 01:44 AM