Nocturne Summit ikuallaaktuk ⩛
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,185 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
she shook her head, hysteria beginning to break through the last of her control. "i do not know, arcturus. i do not know where my children are." she sensed the sudden sharp spear of his pain, breaking through the center of his chest, behind the sun-gaze that had by turns both warmed and chilled the duck.

faint sobbing in her ears. her shoulders convulsed with the force of her grief, how she made herself still and quiet as she could even in this moment. her mind refused to fathom that her son and daughter might have been crushed beneath the stones, a horrible circle of moons back to the thing that had driven their mother from her first home.

"i will wait for them," she breathed out with a determination even the throb of her ankle could not compromise. "the circle of mountains. it faces moonspear. it is close to the glen, where antares leads." it bordered the glacier where she had laid the grey ostrega brother's bones to rest. but in her grief she knew she must not intensify his own. "it will be a good place."

her words, monotone; she refused to think that jarilo, sialuk, and saviguk would not return to her. "i am sorry, arcturus." the light showed his face to her again; she leant closer, forgetting all that had gone on between them until this awful moment, seeking to comfort as well as glean his own.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
ikuallaaktuk ⩛ - by Kukutux - February 17, 2021, 03:36 PM
RE: ikuallaaktuk ⩛ - by Arcturus - February 17, 2021, 06:04 PM
RE: ikuallaaktuk ⩛ - by Kukutux - February 17, 2021, 06:11 PM
RE: ikuallaaktuk ⩛ - by Arcturus - February 18, 2021, 02:24 PM
RE: ikuallaaktuk ⩛ - by Kukutux - February 18, 2021, 03:03 PM
RE: ikuallaaktuk ⩛ - by Arcturus - February 21, 2021, 11:53 AM
RE: ikuallaaktuk ⩛ - by Kukutux - February 21, 2021, 12:05 PM
RE: ikuallaaktuk ⩛ - by Arcturus - February 21, 2021, 12:11 PM
RE: ikuallaaktuk ⩛ - by Kukutux - February 21, 2021, 12:19 PM
RE: ikuallaaktuk ⩛ - by Arcturus - February 26, 2021, 12:55 PM