Moonglow
Alpha*
3,180 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: mention of hallucinogens

he will give you care or i will come to his village, kukutux closeted behind a sweet expression, one that truly flowered into a grin to hear that lane had not forgotten. "i will have much joy to teach this thing, lane," she assured. "we will go to my ulaq and i will take the argaignaq from its place." a furrowing of her brow. "it is, ah, well, you will see it!" the duck exclaimed with little apology and much elation.

it would turn out to be a carefully wrapped dark mushroom chased with stipplings of white. a skilled healer chewed it in strips and spat it without swallowing into the hot water, a small bell-curve of underwater stonework creating a tiny pool at side of the spring. ingested, and dependent upon the largesse, one or each of them might walk upon the night-path to look across the red river in one's mind. on the opposite bank of this vision, the spirit world, caught in ribbons of dancing light above sharp cold mountains.

mixed successfully with shredded white birchbark in the steaming water, the brew would foam alabaster first, and then deepen into a heavy burgundy as the mixture was churned. "it is to clean a wound, ah, much pain," the woman explained, knowing that lane would understand the harsh spearing sting of a cut or bite that must be cleansed. 

"and then," she grinned. a medicine for pain as well as soothing. "only a very little. one claw," to indicate the measurement. "saiyu."
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
am I settling up or settling down - by Lane - May 30, 2021, 06:33 AM
RE: am I settling up or settling down - by Kukutux - May 30, 2021, 09:50 AM
RE: am I settling up or settling down - by Zane - May 30, 2021, 01:34 PM
RE: am I settling up or settling down - by Lane - June 02, 2021, 11:35 AM
RE: am I settling up or settling down - by Kukutux - June 03, 2021, 06:47 PM
RE: am I settling up or settling down - by Lane - June 04, 2021, 08:13 AM
RE: am I settling up or settling down - by Kukutux - June 04, 2021, 01:13 PM
RE: am I settling up or settling down - by Lane - June 07, 2021, 11:46 AM
RE: am I settling up or settling down - by Kukutux - June 07, 2021, 12:12 PM
RE: am I settling up or settling down - by Lane - June 07, 2021, 01:04 PM