Northstar Vale Cute without the E.
128 Posts
Ooc — Teo
New one?

Scavenging sounded like something nerds did. Even Towhee had called it clever of him to have done it. Jack wasn’t sure if he was impressed or bothered. He didn’t want to be clever, per say. He wanted to be the toughest. He wanted to brawl and scrap until he had earned his keep and then some. The boy had little interests in using his mind to achieve his goals.

I wanted to chase the frogs, mom. I chased them but they jump so high and they go so fast! Like super fast! I only caught one of them but I wanted him. I wanted to eat it. For me!

Jack peered at her, wondering if she would be happy that he’d fulfilled his own wishes, or disappointed that he hadn’t thought of his family first. Only one frog wasn’t much of a shared snack, after all. Jack had gobbled it up in record time. Like a boy scarfing down pie at a carnival.

So I did eat the frog! But you needed a treat, too. So I just found the fish cause I’m tired and I don’t wanna chase frogs anymore. Okay?

She could have the next one he caught.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Anytime! By the way, Towhee and Maxim found a den, wanted to make sure you knew Jack is more than welcome to hang there! (Leo too, of course.) :)

She really had to put effort into muffling her laughter as he came to his own defense. Her eyes sparkled with utmost fondness and mirth as he explained the situation.

You know I was only teasing you, right? I had to get you back for making me piss my britches, Towhee quipped. You’re the best, Jack, she continued, slinging a forearm around his shoulders, mindless of the muck. Look, don’t tell any of your brothers this but you’re totally my favorite son.

She gave him a friendly squeeze, then released him and announced, I’m gonna enjoy the fuck out of this fish, okay? and did just that.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)