can we have an abandoned road territory?
Lurker
0 Posts
Ooc — ♡
I was thinking about the dark part of the map again, and I was wondering if it'd be possible to have an abandoned road?

Hypothetically, humans would've come to teekon years ago to start construction, but the state comes in and says "hey you can't do that. this place is reserved for wildlife". Or the construction team would lose funding for the road somehow. Either way it'd be abandoned and left to erode.

I can understand why this wouldn't be allowed. The guidebook says there's no human involvement and teekon is untouched. I just see this as an exception cause humans aren't involved anymore, and characters wouldn't know who put the road there. And I just think it'd be a neat change in scenery :)
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
We do not currently have plans to open that area of the map. If/when we do, though, it'll be a collaborative endeavor and you're definitely welcome to toss out the idea again!
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Lurker
0 Posts
Ooc — ♡
I understand, ty! I'll hold onto this idea for later