Firefly Glen [PHE] winding grove
Pledged
Moongrove
but there's a part of me that recognizes you
477 Posts
Ooc — siv
All Welcome 

callyope had made sure to tell @Storm that she was free to come or stay as she wished. perhaps with a bit of a warm gaze that suggested it might be good to see the woman there.

yet she knew regardless that she must be here.

when things had been settled in moonglow's camp and the humble camp of moongrove, she made to walk about and mingle freely. overwhelmed by how many lovely faces set up healing camps or joined hunting parties. she knew some, she did not know most.

she heard whispers that they were near the camps of akashingo and muat-riya. places she had only heard rodyn speak of. it was there she danced around now, hoping to catch glimpses of them and their words. their riches!

"inuktitut" || "common"
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
755 Posts
Ooc — anon
their camp was grand and beautiful, nothing spared despite the fact that their stay would be temporary. it felt like another home away from home, and there was peace and safety here. things were busy, and Toula spoke with her sons and daughters to educate them on each thing that she could. Toula saw to more ornaments being hung and worked, after, on building an altar to her patron Goddess. she felt Her here, watching. it was a relief.
a Mazoi alerted her to another’s approach. Toula spun in a slow circle, the fellahin accompanying her picking up the long end of the cape of furs she wore so it was not misplaced. another announced her to the one that danced near, and Toula smiled at the way in which she moved. 
and who might you be? the Pharaoh asks, stepping nearer in long and elegant steps.
Pledged
Moongrove
477 Posts
Ooc — siv
the woman who met her was beautiful. shorter but cut in an athletic manner. dressed in furs. someone attended this royal woman. callyope wondered at once what it might be like to live in such a manner.

perhaps a bit girlishly she wondered what the men were like...

callyope nuiruk, daughter of moonwoman and sunman of camp moonglow, but builder of my own moongrove. she smiled with warmth and pride. i knew i must come meet you and yours at once.

"inuktitut" || "common"
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
755 Posts
Ooc — anon
moonglow—the pinnacle of the moon villages, Toula understood. moonwoman, sunman—this was their daughter. she was very beautiful, Toula observed unabashedly—she delighted in the very look of her. beautiful! 
this one sought to build something, too—moon grove. the eyes of the Goddess were bright. you must make them very proud, Toula commends with a warm smile. someday it is my hope for my own children to become kings and queens. they are very young now, but… well, I imagine moonwoman and sunman saw what I see in mine within you, when you were as young as they are now, her eyes sparkled as she dreamt aloud to Callyope, at ease in her presence. 
ah! I am glad that you did—it led you to me! tell me of your moongrove, she encourages, wanting to hear the dreams of this one—after all, Toula had shared her own!
Pledged
Moongrove
477 Posts
Ooc — siv
she is everything that is good, callyope thought.

this woman, mother, sister. she radiated with her gold colors and it felt like any fear she might have had of a royal bled away. she is sharing dreams and callyope understood that these were dreams any mother of a village might hold for her children.

her cheeks warmed and her eyes dared to wet with emotion. something quickly blinked away!

oh! it is, well, it is meant to be humble. a place of hunting and song. trading too, but the hunting must be good for the trading to happen, no? there is some warm humor in her words. it was the wish of my sister, but now it is mine to carry.

and it is no burden to do so.

"inuktitut" || "common"