Redhawk Caldera The voice says I'm almost out of minutes.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I've made some assumptions here; let me know if any of them are way off base. :)

The snake's entire body writhed in an initial attempt to make a quick escape. When Towhee's weight came crashing down on its slender body, the serpent struck in self-defense, fangs sinking into the Pi's leg. The pup gave a startlingly loud cry (more surprise than pain), then began wildly shaking her leg. The snake would not let go, its sinuous body twisting and coiling against her limb and causing Towhee to give another indignant shriek. When still it clung to her, she reacted instinctively, biting at the garter's head until it finally went limp and dropped, dead, into the grass.

Breathing hard, the pup stared down at her dead nemesis. Her teeth had sliced open its neck just behind the head, revealing bits of glistening pink flesh and even bone. She had nearly decapitated it. Blood pooled underneath the flaccid carcass. Towhee licked her lips at the sight, then turned suddenly when she felt eyes on her. She was faced with something nearly as unwelcome as the serpent: a vaguely familiar black puppy, larger than herself, with shrewd indigo eyes.

Towhee squinted right back at her, tail going rigid right before it arched. Raven had introduced Airi before but the Pi had elected to ignore the older girl entirely. She was an outsider and the only reason Towhee didn't hate her outright was because she was a fellow youth and, for some inexplicable reason, she was given more leniency for this. Yet clemency was a far cry from compassion and the child stared coldly at Airi even as she slowly but emphatically signed, -Outsider.-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Towhee - March 07, 2017, 05:49 PM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - March 14, 2017, 08:58 AM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Towhee - March 14, 2017, 09:12 AM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - March 14, 2017, 09:37 AM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - March 31, 2017, 12:06 AM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - April 15, 2017, 07:27 PM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - April 18, 2017, 10:50 PM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - April 19, 2017, 05:28 PM