Redhawk Caldera The voice says I'm almost out of minutes.
Sun Mote Copse
Rover
5,045 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As she signed, she caught sight of the small wound on her leg where the snake had bitten her. Towhee stared at it for a second, sucking in a deep breath when she saw the two little beads of blood. She then ripped her eyes away from it and returned them to Airi as the outsider's mouth moved. Towhee could read her lips easily, a realization that might have given her some sense of pride and accomplishment if she hadn't been so busy feeling frustrated toward and a little insulted by this gatecrasher.

-I am talking!- she signed with a sneer. -Outsider,- Towhee added, not without a disdainful "tone" to her movements. -Go away.-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Towhee - March 07, 2017, 05:49 PM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - March 14, 2017, 08:58 AM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - March 14, 2017, 09:37 AM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Towhee - March 14, 2017, 09:47 AM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - March 31, 2017, 12:06 AM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - April 15, 2017, 07:27 PM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - April 18, 2017, 10:50 PM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - April 19, 2017, 05:28 PM