Redhawk Caldera The voice says I'm almost out of minutes.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,040 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Airi was like a stone, immovable and unaffected even as Towhee launched her attack. She quickly countered by shoving the younger pup backward and then climbing over her. Towhee felt sharp teeth connect with her ankles and she gave a cry that was brimming with both indignation and pain. Although she was in a disadvantaged position, she did her best to flail and kick back, eventually managing to push Airi aside so that she could roll back onto her feet.

She glanced down at blood trickling from one of her dew claws. It turned her stomach a little but but her gaze quickly flicked up to the older girl again, her lips wrinkling back from her teeth even as she quickly signed, -Get away from me, outsider! Get out!- Surely Elwood and Finley wouldn't want this horrid youth in their ranks, attacking their very own pups.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Towhee - March 07, 2017, 05:49 PM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - March 14, 2017, 08:58 AM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - March 14, 2017, 09:37 AM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - March 31, 2017, 12:06 AM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - April 15, 2017, 07:27 PM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Towhee - April 18, 2017, 08:11 AM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - April 18, 2017, 10:50 PM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - April 19, 2017, 05:28 PM