Redhawk Caldera Saving people, hunting things: the family business.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Thanks for rescuing! I'm just gonna nudge @Owl and Raven off to the side... :D

She paid close attention as Raven interacted with the stranger, exchanging introductions and information. The conversation quickly grew boring, so she began to fidget. Speaking of which, a wild Phox suddenly galloped onto the scene. Towhee couldn't hear him coming, yet something prompted her to turn anyway, a smile crawling over her face as her brother made a mad dash toward her. Her eyes glimmered in amusement as she observed his prickly demeanor.

Poking at his puffed-up chest, Towhee signed, -Rave's talking to this outsider.- Although there was no tone to sign language (naturally), it was clear how she felt about the encounter as she shrugged her shoulders and rolled her eyes, complete with a tiny sneer. -She won't let me kill her,- Towhee added with a playful pout.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Saving people, hunting things: the family business. - by Towhee - April 19, 2017, 08:38 AM