Redhawk Caldera Saving people, hunting things: the family business.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He humored her and Towhee shrugged mentally after sending one last glance at Raven's backside. The medic glanced at the two pups and Towhee took the opportunity to sign, -I'm going with him!- and pointing emphatically at Phox. A slightly exasperated look passed over the medic's face before she made a shooing motion and turned back to face Owl.

-You're ugly and stupid,- Towhee signed behind her sister's back, the insult intended for the outsider, who naturally wouldn't understand it. That was pretty rude, even for her, but she only felt slightly guilty as she turned from the scene and began bounding after her brother.

It wasn't long before the miniature hunter struck a scent trail. Towhee's nose was perhaps a smidgen more sensitive than most wolves', on account of her four senses making up for the missing fifth. It wrinkled in distaste when they came across the pungent odor of a fox, not that she immediately recognized it. -Smells horrible!- she signed to Phox, then added, -Let's kill it!-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Saving people, hunting things: the family business. - by Towhee - April 28, 2017, 11:52 AM