Redhawk Caldera Saving people, hunting things: the family business.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
They moved like a pair of synchronized swimmers, swiftly closing in on the unsuspecting fox. While Phox went for the killing blow, Towhee did her part by hopping on the creature's hindquarters to pin it to the ground. Although it screamed and struggled, it could not fight off two overeager wolf pups and soon succumbed in a bloody heap at their feet.

She glanced at her brother, who had flecks of blood splattered all over him. It's the fox's blood, she told herself, even though it wasn't likely the entire truth. In any case, Phox seemed largely unhurt and began to eat. Towhee grinned at him, proud of his (their) feat, then turned her own attention upon the kill.

-Take that, you dirty, stinky OUTSIDER!- she declared emphatically at the dead body before vigorously tearing off its tail. While Phox filled his belly, she ran around with her head in the air, shaking the tail and growling savagely in celebration of their victory.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Saving people, hunting things: the family business. - by Towhee - May 04, 2017, 08:32 AM