Redhawk Caldera It's mob talk.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,040 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Some of these names seemed familiar, though Towhee didn't comment. It was good news that they lived so far away, at least in her opinion. She had the niggling feeling she knew Rannoch, or at least knew of him, but she couldn't be bothered to plumb the depths of her memories for a source.

Several of Tegan's attempts at pronunciation were lost on her, though the mention of "Never" immediately flicked a switch in her brain, especially when it was followed by a telling description. "Nev?" she guessed. "He is pretty new," she confirmed. "He talks a little oddly, although who am I to talk?" Towhee smirked at her own self-deprecating joke, well aware that she spoke a little differently than others, even if if the particulars were beyond her comprehension.

-Wait,- the Alpha signed abruptly squinting, -you weren't gone, like, this entire time, were you?- When had she even given him this task? It had been weeks ago. Surely he'd been around; hadn't she seen him? Towhee suddenly couldn't remember and she continued giving him a beady look.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
It's mob talk. - by Towhee - March 26, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: It's mob talk. - by Tegan - April 03, 2018, 03:52 PM
RE: It's mob talk. - by Towhee - April 03, 2018, 05:20 PM
RE: It's mob talk. - by Tegan - April 03, 2018, 07:20 PM
RE: It's mob talk. - by Towhee - April 03, 2018, 07:25 PM
RE: It's mob talk. - by Tegan - April 03, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: It's mob talk. - by Towhee - April 03, 2018, 09:10 PM
RE: It's mob talk. - by Tegan - April 05, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: It's mob talk. - by Towhee - April 05, 2018, 03:29 PM
RE: It's mob talk. - by Tegan - May 03, 2018, 02:33 PM