Heron Lake Plateau for more accurate facts about history, check out Yahoo! answers.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Camilla said nothing and Towhee snorted quietly (she thought—it was actually rather loud). -Oh, she's not. But I like to tease the hell out of them. She's kind of, um...- The Beta didn't know quite how to describe her brother's tag-along without sounding mean. -She has issues,- she clarified simply, shrugging.

This encounter wasn't nearly as entertaining as she'd thought it might be, so Towhee took a breath and clapped the ground with a forepaw. "Okay, well, I'm gonna go nap. Any volunteers to be my pillow?" she joked loudly, eyes panning between Finley and Camilla, fully expecting both of them to decline.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)