Hideaway Strath And my axe
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
His clues jogged her memory a bit, although the recollection that slowly rose to the surface was faded and frayed. She remembered Liffey and some (other) outsider coming to the borders, to be greeted by her younger self as well as Elwood. One of the litters had just been born, though she couldn't place which one. She had felt jealous of the older girl's visitation rights, though that was all she could remember and vaguely at that.

Phox didn't seem to know why they'd moved, so she doubted he knew why Liffey's family had relocated. Towhee was incredibly curious about it all. Perhaps it was time to visit them at their new digs. But something inside her recoiled at the thought, much as she wished to foster a sisterhood. She still needed time to adapt to life here. And Raven et al needed time now too, to settle in at their new place. And loath as she was to admit it, the whole thing made Towhee feel weirdly resentful, though hopefully that feeling would go away properly in time.

"Not as far as I know," Towhee replied to his question, thinking back on her conversation with Niamh now. "I don't know how he got the spot. But I guess Kiwi split and I can't imagine Eljay leading. Uncle Elwood and Aunt Finley wouldn't want it and everyone else over there is babies, literally." She shrugged. "Niamh said she'd make sure an alliance happens, for what that's worth. You should call for her and Colt when you go."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
And my axe - by Phox - June 12, 2019, 10:31 AM
RE: And my axe - by Towhee - June 12, 2019, 10:36 AM
RE: And my axe - by Phox - June 12, 2019, 10:55 AM
RE: And my axe - by Towhee - June 12, 2019, 11:04 AM
RE: And my axe - by Phox - June 12, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: And my axe - by Towhee - June 12, 2019, 02:31 PM
RE: And my axe - by Phox - June 13, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: And my axe - by Towhee - June 13, 2019, 02:58 PM
RE: And my axe - by Phox - June 13, 2019, 03:27 PM
RE: And my axe - by Towhee - June 13, 2019, 04:06 PM
RE: And my axe - by Phox - June 13, 2019, 09:38 PM