Hideaway Strath The temperature of the air on the bow of the Kaleetan.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
In her haste and preoccupation, Towhee didn't notice Pippin until he was standing right in front of her. Her heart jumped into her throat and she unleashed a sharp growl before she could even think. She missed every single word out of his mouth, save for the last one. She snorted, tossed her head and pawed the earth, looking for all the world like a wild filly.

But then she settled and favored him with a long look, then a small smirk. -"Well, if it isn't prodigal Pip,"- the Kilonova quipped, -"the poster child for my least favorite trait in fellow wolves."- She spoke very bluntly, though there was a glimmer of amusement in her orange gaze. Admittedly, she was a little surprised to see him. She hadn't bothered trying to catch up with him; she'd simply assumed he'd go his own way again soon, so why trouble herself?

He was here now, though, and had presumably been running with the pack for some weeks now. Towhee wasn't exactly impressed, though she was hopeful that maybe, this time, Pippin would stick.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: The temperature of the air on the bow of the Kaleetan. - by Towhee - August 28, 2019, 09:34 AM