Hideaway Strath The temperature of the air on the bow of the Kaleetan.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Pippin didn't seem particularly fazed by her frankness, rebutting her remark with his own faint smirk. Towhee ignored both statements, or at least didn't bother answering to them. She did make some mental notes, which she tucked neatly away in a filing cabinet in the back of her mind.

He did seem to grow more serious in the next beat. Towhee closed the remaining distance while rolling her eyes. -"You and me both, old buddy, old pal."- She glanced sideways, watching the fog swirl and settle. -"So what brought you here, anyhow? Is it me?"- she guessed. -"Am I emitting a siren call? I mean, I wouldn't know. But it'd explain some things lately..."- It was a joke, of course, but the last few words were mumbled as she couldn't help but think of Rye.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: The temperature of the air on the bow of the Kaleetan. - by Towhee - August 28, 2019, 09:51 AM