Hideaway Strath The temperature of the air on the bow of the Kaleetan.
Sun Mote Copse
Rover
5,045 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
A flat, -"Duh,"- was her only reply to Pippin's likely rhetorical question. They were called second chances for a reason; they weren't infinite. But, of course, she didn't actually feel that strongly about this right now, so she said nothing more on the matter.

He bantered right back at her, pace for pace, and Towhee found herself grinning. She found she enjoyed flirting with him, just like she did with Rye. Her smile faltered at that thought. She still felt badly for letting him down. Though wasn't the entire reason she'd done that because she wasn't looking for anything serious? She didn't want to tie herself or someone else down, so she was free to flirt with (and, hell, fuck) anyone she wanted and she shouldn't feel bad.

Not that Towhee was actually very prone to these things. Except for her spate of lust during her first and only heat, she might've thought she was asexual. Then again, maybe that's just how it was supposed to work: a wolf was only meant to copulate in order to breed. She'd have to ask Raven about it sometime.

-"Maybe if you actually stick around this time, I'll take you up on that bet. Hope your mouth doesn't write checks your ass can't cash,"- Towhee mused with a sardonic grin, finding herself truly hoping he would stick around long enough for her to find out. Not only did she want Pippin to stay for his merits as part of the pack, she really wouldn't mind that looker all over her business come springtime...

For now, that stuff was off in the distance someplace. Wanting to change the subject but not sure how, Towhee suddenly went rigid, stared out into the fog and gasped, -"Did you hear that?"- She tried very hard to keep her smirk under control.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: The temperature of the air on the bow of the Kaleetan. - by Towhee - August 30, 2019, 10:04 AM