Hideaway Strath stained coffee mugs
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,031 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"Some creek," Dorea supplied unhelpfully. Towhee bit back a sigh, glad at least that the child had obliged her by looking up when she spoke. She studied Dorea thoughtfully, weighing her options.

She supposed they could take in Dorea; a third pup wouldn't be much harder to feed and care for than two. And Towhee wasn't sure she could turn away a child in good conscience, even if the whole situation was very odd to her. Why were there so many pups wandering around by themselves lately?

-"Okay,"- she said after some deliberation, -"here's what's going to happen. I'll give you food and shelter, if you promise to listen, obey and work hard. I don't care that you're young, I still expect you to contribute. And if your mother comes looking for you, you'll go with her."- Towhee wasn't thrilled but it was better than leaving a lost little girl to die, she supposed.

Idly, she wondered what'd happen if @Phox overruled her decision or if Dorea proved to be a bad fit with the pack. Would Towhee be able to punt her from the ranks? She looked at the child coolly, nodding decisively to herself. Her own family came first. She wouldn't like it but if they ended up having to turn her away, at least Towhee would know that she'd tried.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
stained coffee mugs - by Dorea - September 12, 2019, 11:13 AM
RE: stained coffee mugs - by Towhee - September 12, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: stained coffee mugs - by Dorea - September 12, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: stained coffee mugs - by Towhee - September 12, 2019, 01:29 PM
RE: stained coffee mugs - by Dorea - September 12, 2019, 01:36 PM
RE: stained coffee mugs - by Towhee - September 12, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: stained coffee mugs - by Dorea - September 12, 2019, 01:50 PM
RE: stained coffee mugs - by Towhee - September 12, 2019, 02:00 PM
RE: stained coffee mugs - by Dorea - September 12, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: stained coffee mugs - by Towhee - September 12, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: stained coffee mugs - by Dorea - September 12, 2019, 02:33 PM