Sun Mote Copse Steal from the rich, give to myself.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Sorry for the double tap, I revised and re-posted. :)

Towhee was still vibrating with some strange, wild vigor and putting it to good use. She rose with the sun and headed straight for the borders. When she wrapped her patrol an hour later, she was humming under her breath without realizing it. Normally, she might have gone for a meal or a nap (maybe both), though she was neither hungry nor tired. Instead, she decided to try her hand at some small game hunting.

Although she spent the entire afternoon at it only to come up empty-handed, Towhee hardly minded. She still felt downright effervescent. Even as the sun slipped behind the western horizon, she suddenly leaped forward, breaking into a heart-pumping gallop that delivered her promptly to the territory's farthest fringes for one last patrol.

It was late when she finished and Towhee knew she should head back to the rendezvous site to sleep. Instead, she suddenly decided to go find @Pippin. Aside from looking in on him to make sure he was on the mend, she hadn't spent a lot of time with him, especially not since the return of her brother and son. She just hoped he wouldn't mind her dropping in on him at this time of night.

Within moments, she was hot on his trail, his scent strong in her nose. "Pippin?" she called, orange eyes scanning the surrounding trees, their bare boughs palely lit by the waxing crescent moon. The skin between her shoulder blades prickled suddenly, a tingle traveling down her spine, so she paused to let the strange sensations pass.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Towhee - December 31, 2019, 11:21 AM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Pippin - January 05, 2020, 06:31 AM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Towhee - January 05, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Pippin - January 06, 2020, 10:41 AM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Towhee - January 06, 2020, 11:04 AM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Pippin - January 06, 2020, 11:39 AM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Towhee - January 06, 2020, 11:46 AM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Pippin - January 06, 2020, 12:37 PM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Towhee - January 06, 2020, 12:48 PM
RE: Steal from the rich, give to myself. - by Pippin - January 06, 2020, 01:04 PM