Sun Mote Copse Mirror, mirror on the wall...
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,023 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When Niamh appeared, Towhee's brow furrowed in mild confusion before her face smoothed back into blankness. Her friend's presence here didn't bother her and she barely gave any thought to their previous rendezvous with Phox. It seemed so long ago, somehow. She didn't have any feelings to spare for them at the moment, all of hers currently knotted into a ball of pain somewhere in her middle. She just hadn't expected Niamh's presence, though it seemed Wraen had summoned her.

She must be intruding on a meeting then, so Towhee would gladly leave them to it and return to moping elsewhere. Her mouth opened to dismiss herself when the Sovereign spoke, addressing her directly. Towhee lipread slightly dazedly, her own lips parted slightly as Wraen invited one, then the other, to step up in rank. She finished by inviting them to think it over and get back to her if they wished.

Part of her wanted to turn down the invitation and wallow in her sudden apathy toward everything. But her inner pragmatist took over and Towhee found herself seizing this opportunity to focus on something outside of herself and her sense of loss. "I accept," she said simply and immediately, still displaying no emotion aside from the burning behind her orange eyes.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Mirror, mirror on the wall... - by Wraen - January 30, 2020, 12:46 PM
RE: Mirror, mirror on the wall... - by Towhee - January 30, 2020, 01:06 PM
RE: Mirror, mirror on the wall... - by RIP Niamh - January 30, 2020, 01:20 PM
RE: Mirror, mirror on the wall... - by Wraen - January 30, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: Mirror, mirror on the wall... - by Towhee - January 30, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: Mirror, mirror on the wall... - by RIP Niamh - January 30, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: Mirror, mirror on the wall... - by Wraen - January 30, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: Mirror, mirror on the wall... - by Towhee - January 30, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: Mirror, mirror on the wall... - by RIP Niamh - January 30, 2020, 04:35 PM
RE: Mirror, mirror on the wall... - by Wraen - January 31, 2020, 02:18 PM