Sun Mote Copse Mixed feelings
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,042 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She woke from another dream where she'd given birth, this time to two healthy baby boys. Although the details began to dissolve as soon as her eyes opened, Towhee lay there, simply recollecting what she could and holding onto it for a few moments. It had been a brief but happy dream and it weighed more heavily on her with each passing moment. She told herself to forget about it, to get up and go patrol.

Instead, she just laid there. When her shoulder went numb, she rolled onto her side to relieve the pressure and found herself staring dolefully down at her belly. Perhaps she had extrapolated on Raven's assessment, yet going through two heats now with nothing to show for it was pretty damning evidence. It had been a solid month (or close enough) and she would be showing signs by now for sure. Yet her belly was flat, her nipples were the same as ever and she certainly wasn't experiencing any of the other symptoms, like morning sickness.

Get up! she hissed at herself. Go do something useful! Instead, Towhee closed her eyes, shutting out the world. Great, now she could heap guilt onto her pile of awful emotions.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Mixed feelings - by Phox - February 01, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: Mixed feelings - by Towhee - February 01, 2020, 06:19 PM
RE: Mixed feelings - by Phox - February 01, 2020, 06:37 PM
RE: Mixed feelings - by Towhee - February 01, 2020, 06:49 PM
RE: Mixed feelings - by Phox - February 01, 2020, 06:56 PM
RE: Mixed feelings - by Towhee - February 01, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: Mixed feelings - by Phox - February 02, 2020, 08:31 AM
RE: Mixed feelings - by Towhee - February 02, 2020, 01:01 PM
RE: Mixed feelings - by Phox - February 02, 2020, 01:14 PM
RE: Mixed feelings - by Towhee - February 02, 2020, 01:28 PM
RE: Mixed feelings - by Phox - February 02, 2020, 01:39 PM