Sun Mote Copse Been a lot of places in this life
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee knew she still needed to talk to @Pippin, though she hadn't seen him around the copse lately. She felt more or less ready for it, though she wasn't going to put much energy into finding him. He knew where she and Meerkat lived; he could come find them when he was ready.

In the meantime, life resumed a regular, rhythmic pace, as did Towhee as she wound around the borders. Her thoughts had just strayed from Pippin to @Arcturus when she noticed the figure in the distance. Her mind immediately emptied of any thoughts about baby daddies as she loped toward the stranger, assuming an authoritative posture as she went.

There was something vaguely familiar about him as she drew closer. The Regent picked up his scent and felt a flare of apprehension. But she couldn't place him, at least not right away. The instant when it did click, though, her lips peeled back from her fangs and she charged him with a fierce snarl.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Been a lot of places in this life - by Rowan - May 09, 2020, 10:35 AM
RE: Been a lot of places in this life - by Towhee - May 11, 2020, 12:15 PM
RE: Been a lot of places in this life - by Rowan - May 12, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: Been a lot of places in this life - by Towhee - May 12, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: Been a lot of places in this life - by Rowan - May 13, 2020, 07:26 AM
RE: Been a lot of places in this life - by Towhee - May 13, 2020, 10:26 AM
RE: Been a lot of places in this life - by Rowan - May 13, 2020, 12:59 PM
RE: Been a lot of places in this life - by Towhee - May 13, 2020, 01:26 PM
RE: Been a lot of places in this life - by Rowan - May 13, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: Been a lot of places in this life - by Towhee - May 13, 2020, 02:23 PM