Sun Mote Copse Been a lot of places in this life
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I've never really been a dice person (terrible at math)! I'm totally fine with Rowan getting in some hits! Please let me know if I need to change anything with my own assumptions. :D

Her teeth sank into the space where his neck and shoulder met, blunted by the bone there. Within seconds, he wrenched loose. She felt his own teeth graze her cheek as he lunged defensively before falling back. Soon they were facing one another and Towhee felt a surge of galled fury that he was standing his ground instead of running for his life.

Had he been anyone but a Blackfeather, Towhee might have paused to give a warning, after all: one last chance to get the hell out of dodge. But he hadn't heeded her past warning and she didn't want to waste any time with words. She dropped low and then sprang at him again, once more aiming to get at his jugular.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Been a lot of places in this life - by Rowan - May 09, 2020, 10:35 AM
RE: Been a lot of places in this life - by Towhee - May 11, 2020, 12:15 PM
RE: Been a lot of places in this life - by Rowan - May 12, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: Been a lot of places in this life - by Towhee - May 12, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: Been a lot of places in this life - by Rowan - May 13, 2020, 07:26 AM
RE: Been a lot of places in this life - by Towhee - May 13, 2020, 10:26 AM
RE: Been a lot of places in this life - by Rowan - May 13, 2020, 12:59 PM
RE: Been a lot of places in this life - by Towhee - May 13, 2020, 01:26 PM
RE: Been a lot of places in this life - by Rowan - May 13, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: Been a lot of places in this life - by Towhee - May 13, 2020, 02:23 PM