Sun Mote Copse Been a lot of places in this life
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,042 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He parried with his teeth, causing their jaws to clash painfully. Towhee ignored the taste of blood in her mouth just as she did the stinging in her sliced cheek; they were superficial wounds that could be assessed later, when she wasn't in the heat of a fight. Right now, the only spilled blood that was of any concern to her was Rowan's. She wouldn't stop driving at him until she tore it from his throat in a fatal gush.

(TFW your own post is so graphic, your stomach turns...)

He lowered his center of gravity a little to cover his throat even as Towhee retreated a few paces to renew her onslaught with force. But even as she prepared to launch yet another attack, she became aware of her own broken tooth... in the split second before she accidentally inhaled it and promptly started choking as it became lodged in her throat.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Been a lot of places in this life - by Rowan - May 09, 2020, 10:35 AM
RE: Been a lot of places in this life - by Towhee - May 11, 2020, 12:15 PM
RE: Been a lot of places in this life - by Rowan - May 12, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: Been a lot of places in this life - by Towhee - May 12, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: Been a lot of places in this life - by Rowan - May 13, 2020, 07:26 AM
RE: Been a lot of places in this life - by Towhee - May 13, 2020, 10:26 AM
RE: Been a lot of places in this life - by Rowan - May 13, 2020, 12:59 PM
RE: Been a lot of places in this life - by Towhee - May 13, 2020, 01:26 PM
RE: Been a lot of places in this life - by Rowan - May 13, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: Been a lot of places in this life - by Towhee - May 13, 2020, 02:23 PM