Sun Mote Copse Legacy rule.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She paused in a slanting sunbeam, watching the dust motes dance as she became lost in thought. When something soft touched her cheek, Towhee flinched away, though she recovered quickly when she saw it was Niamh with food in tow. The Regent Sovereign didn't feel particularly hungry, though she smiled faintly in thanks as she turned to fully face her friend.

-"Shit's fucked up, huh?"- She shook her head. -"I never knew bugs could do that to someone. Did you?"- The stings themselves were no picnic, as she knew from experience; even now, her body twinged in more than a dozen places. But she hadn't lost consciousness or struggled to breathe. She wasn't lying somewhere, with one foot in the grave and a bleak outlook even if she did survive.

Her face fell back into a frown. Things had gone so well for so long that Towhee might've almost called life boring lately. But she never wanted something like this to happen, despite the whims of her player, and her chest tightened whenever she thought of finding Wraen on the ground, practically lifeless.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Legacy rule. - by Towhee - July 21, 2020, 01:40 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by RIP Niamh - July 21, 2020, 03:06 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by Towhee - July 21, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by RIP Niamh - July 21, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by Towhee - July 21, 2020, 06:57 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by RIP Niamh - July 21, 2020, 07:17 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by Towhee - July 21, 2020, 07:28 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by RIP Niamh - July 21, 2020, 07:37 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by Towhee - July 21, 2020, 07:43 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by RIP Niamh - August 04, 2020, 04:02 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 07:08 PM